MSO Classic Kids Relaxed returns to inspire and entertain young music lovers.
Three concerts at Hamer Hall, Arts Centre Melbourne. Saturdays at 12.30pm.
These relaxed, sensory-friendly performances are designed to be a comfortable place for children of all ages, from baby and toddler onwards as well as audience members with autism, a disability or sensory sensitivity.
Relaxed concert information
These performance will take place in Hamer Hall, a safe and relaxed environment with elements adapted to reduce anxiety and discomfort. As a concertgoer, you can expect:
- A downloadable visual story emailed to ticket holders ahead of the concert
- A relaxed attitude to noise and movement during the concert
- Lights to stay on during the concert
- Open doors and chill-out break areas
- General admission seating with space for freedom of movement
- Friendly, trained staff
Non-relaxed Classic Kids packages are also available.