Together, we can continue to inspire music and education in our community. Our supporters make it possible for us to create more live music opportunities for people of all ages than ever before.
This year we celebrate 10 years of innovative partnership with our Principal Partner, Emirates. To find out more about Emirates and our other corporate partners visit our Partner page.
Partnerships with the MSO offer an association with excellence, quality and community and can serve as inspired additions to a company’s marketing and strategy and prove to be a strong return on investment. Read more about our Corporate Partnerships.
Financial support from private individuals is essential so we can to continue and thrive into the future. Your support helps us to create opportunities for:
- children, through our award-winning education programs
- regional and metropolitan audiences, through touring, broadcasting and recording
- emerging musicians, composers and conductors
- attracting international artists and conductors
- funding special projects, and building a reserve for the future
You can make a difference. Donate Now to help keep classical music alive. All donations $2 and over are tax deductible.
For more information please contact our Development Department by email or phone:
- Ben Lee, Donor & Government Relations Manager (03) 9626 1248 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Monaghan, Corporate Development Manager (03) 9626 1128 MonaghanM@mso.com.au