Let’s grow our family together.
Already a subscriber?
Do you know someone who could be tempted to graduate from casual classical music fan to committed MSO subscriber?
Here’s how you can help grow the MSO in 2020!
1. Renew your subscription
2. Direct your potential new subscriber to call our Box Office on (03) 9929 9600, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to give them your subscriber number (found in the top corner of your concert ticket – may appear as “Owner” number).
3. Once your subscription and their subscription have been processed, you’ll receive an email or phone call to let you know your ‘overture’ has been successful, and your drink vouchers will be posted to you!
Subscribing for the first time?
We are delighted to have you join our MSO family, and have a special reward for you!
If you have been referred by an existing MSO subscriber, simply quote their Subscriber Number when you sign up to a series valued at $200 or more, and you’ll receive two A-Reserve (best available) tickets to one of these extra concerts:
Chinese New Year
31 January, Hamer Hall
Hardenberger: Trumpet Royalty
16-18 April, Hamer Hall
1-4 May, Hamer Hall
Browse our 2020 packages here, then contact our Box Office to book. Valid for bookings made over the phone (03) 9929 9600 or in person at Hamer Hall.
We look forward to welcoming you as a subscriber for the first time in 2020!
The Fine Print:
• The new subscriber needs to purchase a subscription values at $200 or more to be eligible.
• Double pass tickets only available to a new MSO subscriber where 2020 is their first year of a subscription.
• Limit of one double pass per transaction for a new MSO subscriber (e.g. if a new subscriber subscribes to multiple series, or on behalf of multiple individuals, they will receive one double pass).
• Seats for extra concerts will be allocated on a ‘best available’ basis by MSO Box Office once both subscribers’ orders have been processed.
• Drink vouchers are valued at $12 each and are redeemable at all Arts Centre Melbourne bars. These vouchers will expire on 30 June, 2020.