Extraordinary supporters, and exceptional orchestral musicians, are connected in a unique way in our Artist Chair program.
- Harold Mitchell AC Concertmaster Chair, held by Wilma Smith
- Patricia Riordan Associate Conductor Chair, held by Benjamin Northey
- Elisabeth Murdoch Principal Clarinet Chair, held by David Thomas
- Joy Selby Smith Orchestral Leadership Chair
- Marc Besen AO and Eva Besen AO International Guest Chair
- MSO Friends Chair, held by Kirsty Bremner
Our Artist Chair program recognises outstanding sustained commitment to the MSO, through a direct association with a member of the Company. Artist Chair recipients may take up a unique opportunity to develop a closer relationship with an orchestra musician, whose position is named in their honour.
For more information, please contact Cameron Mowat on (03) 9626 1246.